HAPPY MAKARA SANKRANTI AND HAPPY NEW YEAR -2012
Peanut 1 cup
Split dalia/ Hurigadale ½ cup
Sesame seeds/ Ellu ¼ cup
Copra/ Dried coconut/ Kobbari pieces ½ cup
Jaggery pieces ½ cup
Sugar coated cumin seeds ¼ - ½ cup
1. Dry roast peanut, let it cool, remove the skin and split them into 2.
2. Dry roast split dalia and sesame seeds separately for few minutes in low to medium heat. Let it cool.
3. Chop the dry coconut into small pieces.
4. Chop jaggery into small pieces.
5. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Store it in an air tight container.