Falooda/Faluda is a cold and sweet beverage, originated from Parsian dessert “faloodeh”.
Rose syrup 2 tsp
Falooda sev 1 packCold Milk 1 cup
Vanilla Ice cream 1 ½ scoops
Basil seeds/Tukmaria 2 tsp
Sugar 1 tsp(optional)
Pistachios (coarsely ground) 1 tsp
1. Soak the Basil seeds in water for 1 hr.
2. Cook/boil the Falooda sev with little water. Drain the water and add fresh water. Let it cool.
3. Take a glass, add 2 tsp rose syrup, sugar and ½ scoop ice cream.
4. Pour the milk, add the cooked falooda sev. Mix well.
5. Add soaked basil seeds and again add 1 scoop ice cream. Garnish with Pistachios. Serve immediately.