Quaker oats (powdered) 1 cupWater 5 cups
Jaggery 1-2 tsp OR Dates chopped 7-8
Flax seed powder 1-2 tsp
Walnut(chopped) 1-2 tsp
Almonds(chopped) 1-2 tsp
Pumpkin seeds 1 tsp
Sunflower seeds 1 tsp
Sesame seeds (whole or ground) ¼ tsp
1. Take Oats in a blender and make fine powder.
2. Pour water into a vessel and let it boil. Once it starts to boil, turn the heat to low.
3. Add powdered Oats and keep stirring in low heat for 4-5 mins.
4. Remove from heat and pour into a serving bowl.
5. Add jaggery or chopped dates, flax seed powder, walnut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Mix well.
6. Healthy breakfast is ready to serve.
Note: You can also add fruits like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana etc.