Egg 4-5Onion (chopped) 1 cup
Grated coconut ¼ - ½ cup
Ginger small piece
Garlic cloves 2-3
Green chillies 5-6
Tamarind grape size
Cumin seeds ¼ tsp
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
1. Dry roast slit green chillies and cumin seeds. Let it cool.
2. Take roasted green chillies, cumin seeds, ginger and garlic pieces, onion, grated coconut, tamarind, salt and little water in a blender. Blend into smooth paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. When they crack add ground paste and 1 cup water. Let it boil. [Gravy]
4. When it starts boiling add chopped tomatoes. Cook for few minutes.
5. Now break eggs into the boiling gravy. Do not stir or shake the yolk and white. Cook for another 10 minutes in medium heat. Switch off the stove.
6. This egg curry is easy to make, so I prefer this for morning breakfast like paddu, idli, dosa and kadabu.