Semolina/Sooji 1 cup
Water 2 cups
Sugar 1 cup
Pineapple chopped 1 ½ cups
Ghee ½ cup
Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Cashews 2 tsp
Raisins 2 tsp
1. Grind Pineapple into fine paste without adding water. Keep aside.
2. Heat ghee in a frying pan and roast cashews and raisins in
low flame. Take out the cashews and raisins set aside.
3. Add semolina to the same pan and fry till aroma of rava
comes. Switch off the stove.
4. Take water in a thick bottomed pan, bring it to boil. Now
keep the stove low and add semolina carefully into the
boiling water (avoid lumps formation). Keep on stirring till
the semolina cooked.
5. Add sugar, ground pineapple and ghee, mix well and cover the lid.
Cook for 5 minutes in low flame.
6. Add cashews, raisins and cardamom powder. Mix well and
switch off the stove.
7. Pineapple kesaribath is ready to serve.