Raw Mango Chutney
Raw Mango 1
Groundnut 2 tsp
Sesame seeds 1 tsp
Curry leaves 1 strand
Red chillies 4
Water ¼ cup
Mustard ¼ tsp
Urad dal ¼ tsp
1. Wash and chop the mango. Discard the seed.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add red chillies, curry leaves and raw
mango pieces one by one and fry them for 5 minutes in medium
to low heat.
3. Dry roast groundnut and sesame seeds.
4. Grind step 2 and 3 with little salt and water to smooth paste.
5. Transfer it to a bowl and season it with mustard, urad dal
and curry leaf.
6. Raw mango chutney goes well with rice, dosa, chapati, idli etc.