Green Tomato Chutney
Green tomatoes 3
Curry leaves 1 strand
Green chillies 4-5 (or more)
Garlic cloves 4-5
Roasted Groundnut 3-4 tsp
Sesame seeds/Til 1 tsp
Tamarind (lemon size)
Sugar ¼ tsp(optional)
Urad dal ½ tsp
1. Chop tomato and green chillies. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add green chillies, garlic, tamarind, roasted ground nut, sesame seeds, chopped tomatoes, little salt one by one and fry them. Cover the lid and cook for 10-15 minutes in low to medium heat. Remove from heat, let it cool.
3. Grind step 2 into fine paste. Don’t add water.
4. Season it with mustard, urad dal and curry leaves.
5. Green Tomato chutney is ready to serve.