Bitter Gourd Chips
Chilli powder 2 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil 3-4 tsp
1. Wash the bitter gourd and slice them into thin rings.
2. In a bowl combine oil, chillipowder, turmeric powder and salt,
apply it on both the side of sliced bitter gourd. Set aside.
3. After 30 minutes spread them in rows on a foil covered baking
tray and bake them at 360 F for 10 min.
4. Broil each side for about 2-5 min until they are golden brown.
5. Crispy Bitter gourd chips are ready to serve.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
January 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Mamatha, this is one of my fav!! I am so tempted to make this!!! :)
January 5, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Shubha, even I like this chips.
Post Comments (Atom)