Carrot (chopped) ½ cup
Green peas ½ cup
Beans (chopped) ½ cup
Capsicum (chopped) ½ cup
Cauliflower (chopped) 1 cup
Potato (chopped) 1 cup
Onion (chopped) 2
Tomato (chopped) 1
Green chillies (chopped) 4-5
Cilantro (chopped) ½ cup
Ginger Garlic paste 2 tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala 2 tsp
Chilli powder 2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Garam masala ¼ tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
1. Pressure cook cauliflower, green peas, carrot, beans, potato, capsicum
with little salt and water. Let it cool.
2. Take the cooked vegetables in a large bowl and mash it.
3. Heat 2 tsp butter in a pan, add green chillies sauté. Add asafoetida,
ginger garlic paste and onion. Fry them till slightly golden.
4. Add tomato and salt, cover the lid and cook for few minutes.
5. Add Pav Bhaji masala and mix well.
6. Add cooked and mashed vegetables, chilli powder, coriander powder,
turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well.
7. Add lemon juice and cilantro. Cook for few minutes. Add a tsp of butter
and switch off the stove.
8. Heat butter in a pan, divide the PAV/BUN into two parts and roast them.
9. Serve Bhaji with Pav/Bun and with some chopped onion, cilantro and a
slice of lemon.