Mint/Pudina leaves 1 cup/ 1 bunch
Green Chillies 4-5
Garlic cloves 2-3
Tamarind marble size(I use more for mint chutney)
Grated coconut 2-3 tsp
Cumin ¼ tsp
Curry leaves 1 strand
Mustard ¼ tsp
1. Soak the tamarind in water for 2 hrs. Filter it and use the
2. Wash the mint leaves, keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry mint leaves, cumin seeds,
green chillies and grated coconut separately. Let them
4. Take all the fried ingredients with tamarind water, garlic,
salt and water in a blender. Blend it into smooth paste.
5. Season it with mustard and curry leaves.
Note: Pudina Chutney goes well with dosa, idli, and rotti .