Tilapia fish 1 lb
Ginger paste (fresh) ½ tsp
Garlic paste (fresh) ½ tsp
Mint leaves ½ cup
Cilantro/Coriander leaves ½ cup
Red chilli powder ½ tsp
Mango powder ½ tsp
Coriander powder ¼ tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
1. Clean and cut the fish into medium pieces.
2. Wash and grind the mint and cilantro without adding water. Extract the juice.
3. Combine extracted mint and cilantro juice, ginger – garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, mango powder and salt in a large bowl.(MASALA)
4. Apply the masala on both the sides of fish. Leave it for 2-3 hrs.
5. Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a frying pan, shallow fry the fish till it turns brown on both the sides.